Max-Tax Refund USA - Required documents Share

In order to prepare your tax declarations, we need you to provide the following documents:

  • Copy of W2 form or last paycheck from each employer that you have worked for
  • Copy of your Social Security Card
  • Copy of your J-1 visa
  • Copy of your DS-2019 form (for all participants with J1 visa)
  • Copy of your passport page
  • Copy of  the airplane ticket, boarding passes or I-94 Form (in case Social Security and Medicare taxes have been withheld)

  You have participated in WAT USA? What is the price  

Apply Online Now!

Top Offers 56 Offers | See all